Ashton South End
101 West Tremont
Charlotte, NC 28203
- Client: Hanover R.S. Limited Partnership
- Contract Amount: $3.1 Million
- Description: Installation of 662 Micro piles
- Owner: Tremont Partners, LP Architect: Design Collective, Inc.
CDIA Rental Car Facility and Hourly Parking Deck
- Client: Archer Western Contractors, Ltd.
- Contract Amount: $1,200,000.00
- Description: Installation of 4600 – Steel H- piles HP12x53 x 97,041’ total length
- Owner: City of Charlotte
Blue Ridge Paper
- Client:Inco Services, Inc.
- Contract Amount: $96,000.00
- Description: Install 54 steel H-piles
- Owner: Blue Ridge Paper
- Architect: NHWL
US Alliance Recycle Mill Client: U.S. Alliance Coosa Pines Corp.
- Final Contract Amount: $2,103,037.20
- Description: Install 1,740 – 60 ton concrete filled pipe piles.
Employee Parking Deck
- Client: Brasfield "<" Gorrie, LLC
- Contract Amount: $830,000.00
- Description: Install 565 auger cast piles
- Owner: Northeast Georgia Health Systems
- Architect: CDH Partners, Inc.
Jefferson Southern Corporation
- Client: E.A. Benefield
- Contract Amount: $179,000.00
- Description: Installation of Shoring "<" 14 Pipe piles
- Owner: Jefferson Southern Facility
Limestone Handling Project
- Client: The Saxon Group,
- Contract Amount: $2,271,000
- Description: Installation of sheet and H-piles
- Owner: Southern Company
- Client: R. J. Griffin "<" Company
- Contract Amount: $1,294,000.00
- Description: Install 710 steel H-piles "<" 300 auger grouted piles
- Owner: Novare Charlottte Development, LLC
- Architect: Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart "<" Associates
Our company is built upon three principles:
SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTION.
American Deep Foundation, Inc. (ADF) is a deep foundation contractor established in 1996 by a group of individuals with an extensive background in the pile driving and shoring industry. The office and field personnel are a good combination of experienced professionals who have experienced the developments in the pile industry and young aggressive professionals who enjoy the challenge that the foundation business requires.
ADF has extensive experience in all types of driven piling, drilled piling, ground improvement, grouting and shoring. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a quality job, pleasant professional people to deal with and a reasonable price. We are proud not to have had a lost time accident for the past six years and are working hard to extend that achievement.
Who is American Deep Foundation?
- David Johnson, President – 25 years of pile construction experience (since 1991).
- Patrick Ecklund, Vice President/East Coast Division Manager – 22 years of pile construction experience (since 1994).
- Jon Beck, Operations Manager – 40 years of pile construction experience (since 1976--Raymond International Builders, Innovative Foundation Systems).
- Carl Rosage, General Superintendent – 26 years of pile and drilling experience (since 1990).
What is American Deep Foundation?
- ADF is the foundation contractor that has experience in nearly all types of driven and drilled piles, as well as soil improvement and shoring contractors.
- ADF is the foundation contractor that will help you get the job by pricing the most economical pile type and not loading the price with extreme overhead.
- ADF is the foundation contractor that is prepared with the necessary submittals, safety and quality information that you shouldn’t have to ask for twice.
- ADF is the foundation contractor that has aggressive experienced crews willing to work long hours that will get you ahead of schedule and keep you there.
- ADF is the foundation contractor that will do the job right the first time.